Dreams Resorts: A Family Vacation Idea

Dreams Punta Cana | Bottles & Banter

Dreams Resorts

It’s the middle of February, which means it’s a great time to start dreaming of warm, sunny destinations. Over the past few years, we’ve had the opportunity to try out several all-inclusive resorts in beautiful Mexico. After staying with several brands, we came across the Dreams Resorts (of AM Resorts). This company offers a range of all-inclusive properties designed to meet everyone’s interests. Some of the other brands they own include Zoetry, a luxurious wellness brand, perfect for anyone interested in a good dose of healthy pampering. The Secrets brand, another luxury style resort, focusing more on romance in an adults-only setting. And Dreams Resorts brand, a modern, family-friendly atmosphere with fun for the whole crew. Here we’ll talk about some of the parks of Dreams, so the whole family can enjoy.

What does all-inclusive really include at Dreams Resorts?

  • All food and drinks. Hang on. This needs repeating. ALL FOOD AND DRINKS. This means breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks anytime day or night. It even includes 24 hour room service. And alcoholic beverages for parents looking to unwind a little bit. This is not the place for anyone on a diet.
  • Resort style pools. How many pools will depend on the specific property, but they usually involve sprawling masterpieces.
  • Activities (or as they’re popularly known: Juegos Locos). From kids and teen areas to adults only restaurants. There really is something to entertain everyone. Theme parties and shows are held regularly. And during the day you can take out kayaks or snorkeling equipment. Check with the specific property for the full list, but no matter which location you choose, you’ll never go bored.
  • Accommodations. Rooms are typically spacious and luxurious with a variety of choices. Tropical view, ocean view, and even rooms with swim up pools. They also offer an optional preferred club for extra amenities.

dreams plunge

How are Dreams Resorts different from other resorts?

The service really sets Dreams Resorts apart from other beach resorts, especially other all-inclusive brands. While there are many brands out there we haven’t tried, and some are very reputable, I can speak on behalf of the great service you will receive from Dreams Resorts. We’re talking Disney level service here. It seems like all the employees have memories of gold. After just one day, many had memorized our names. And they will go out of their way to ensure you have everything you need. While the pools, locations, and rooms are all great, it’s really the service that wins out.

Dreams Dolphins

What makes Dreams Resorts family friendly?

I discussed some of the activities earlier, but there are a lot of areas where Dreams excels at providing a fun experience for the whole family. Starting with the food, there are dining options to please everyone’s palate. Breakfast buffets are available with every breakfast item imaginable. Hot dogs, hamburgers, and tacos are great for a casual lunch, so you don’t have to give up too much of that precious pool time. And for dinner, you can usually get anything from pizza to fresh fish. Aside from the dining options, the activities also create a family environment. The Explorer’s Club for kids has a variety of kid-approved activities like treasure hunts, sandcastle contests, and a playground area. And to keep the whole family together, at night you can watch a movie under the stars or participate in a beach party. The best part is that everything is in one spot. So you don’t have to worry about lugging the stroller everywhere. But if you do want to, the hotel provides excursions to experience some of the local culture.

All food and drinks. Hang on. This needs repeating. ALL FOOD AND DRINKS. This means breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks anytime day or night. It even includes 24 hour room service. And alcoholic beverages for parents looking to unwind a little bit. This is not the place for anyone on a diet.

We’ve had nothing but great experiences with this brand and hope to share some of the fun with other families. We can’t wait to take our little girl after she is born!

Scroll to Top