15 Whimsical Disney Quotes for the Nursery

Designing a nursery is a great time to show some personality and add a little creativity to your space. Wall quotes can be the perfect way to display your favorite saying or to brighten the room with an inspirational message. Here are our favorite Disney quotes that will go wonderfully in your baby’s new digs!

Let’s See What You’ve Got, Disney!

Whimsical Disney Quotes | Bottles & Banter

“Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart” – Winnie the Pooh

This one is from Winnie the Pooh and one of my personal favorites. It’s just perfect for a newborn and will shine on your wall.

Whimsical Disney Quotes | Bottles & Banter

“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible” – Walt Disney

This quote is by Walt Disney himself. Walt always believed in reaching for your dreams and this quote does a good job of teaching your little one to do the same.

Whimsical Disney Quotes | Bottles & Banter

“Don’t just fly, soar” – Dumbo

Another uplifting dumbo quote straight from the minds of Disney. It’s simple and perfect for both girls and boys.

Whimsical Disney Quotes | Bottles & Banter

“Never grow up!” – Peter Pan

Classic Disney. Who can’t relate to these words? Peter Pan keeps you young at heart and will encourage your baby to do the same.

Whimsical Disney Quotes | Bottles & Banter

“You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think” – Winnie the Pooh

Another Winnie the Pooh quote. This seems to be a very popular Disney nursery quote. I seem to find it being used all over. And for good reason. It’s adorable!

Whimsical Disney Quotes | Bottles & Banter

“You are so precious to me, sweet as can be, baby of mine” – Dumbo

Here’s a cute one from Dumbo. It sounds like it was made for a nursery and perfect for your new little person.

Whimsical Disney Quotes | Bottles & Banter

“If you keep on believing the wish that you make will come true” – Cinderella

No Disney list would be complete without a little something from Cinderella. This is a delightful quote about dreams and wishes, great for a baby.

Whimsical Disney Quotes | Bottles & Banter

“Think happy thoughts.” – Peter Pan

This one comes straight from Peter Pan. While it works well in a nursery, it really can apply to all ages. It’s the perfect quote to stare at when your newborn has been crying for several weeks straight and you’re in need of a little inspiration.

Whimsical Disney Quotes | Bottles & Banter

“When you wish upon a star. Makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you” – Jiminy Cricket

You can’t go wrong with this one. It’s Disney and it’s classic. Jiminy Cricket at his finest.

Whimsical Disney Quotes | Bottles & Banter

“Just keep swimming” – Dory

Classic Dory. Finding Nemo is such a cute and funny Disney movie. This quote is not only light-hearted, it’s motivational, too!

Whimsical Disney Quotes | Bottles & Banter

“All you need is faith, trust, and pixie dust” – Tinkerbell

From the mind of Tinkerbell. This one is super cute and also a more fun option for an an energetic little baby.

Whimsical Disney Quotes | Bottles & Banter

“Remember, you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine” – Snow White

A great quote from Snow White. Bright. Cheery. Inspirational. It checks all the boxes.

Whimsical Disney Quotes | Bottles & Banter

“Our faith lives within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it” – Brave

A newer quote from the movie Brave. We like it because it revolves around strength and bravery. Two important values to instill in your kiddo.

Whimsical Disney Quotes | Bottles & Banter

“If you can dream it, you can do it” – Walt Disney

Walt Disney is known for his inspirational messages. And this charming quote will teach the baby to reach for the stars. It’s classic and one of my personal favorites.

Whimsical Disney Quotes | Bottles & Banter

“I knew when I met you an adventure was going to happen” – Winnie the Pooh

So this is the one we used in our nursery. It’s from Winnie the Pooh. And technically we haven’t met the baby yet. But we love adventure and life with a newborn will most definitely be an adventure.

Whimsical Disney Quotes | Bottles & Banter

Comments

comments

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons