15 Whimsical Disney Quotes for the Nursery

Looking for a Disney themed nursery without going overboard? Designing a nursery is a great time to show some personality and add a little creativity to your space. And Disney quotes can be the perfect way to brighten the room with an inspirational message. Here are our favorite Disney nursery quotes that will go wonderfully in your baby’s new digs!

Let’s See What You’ve Got, Disney!

This one is from Winnie the Pooh and one of my personal favorites. It’s just perfect for a newborn and will shine on your wall.

How to add it to your nursery: a collection of 6 Winnie the Pooh prints

 "Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart" - Winnie the Pooh
“Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart” – Winnie the Pooh

This quote is by Walt Disney himself. Walt always believed in reaching for your dreams and this quote does a good job of teaching your little one to do the same.

How to add it to your nursery: the wooden sign next to this vintage looking Mickey and Minnie print

 "It's kind of fun to do the impossible" - Walt Disney
“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible” – Walt Disney

Another uplifting dumbo quote straight from the minds of Disney. It’s simple and perfect for both girls and boys.

How to add it to your nursery: an adorable movie poster

 "Don't just fly, soar" - Dumbo
“Don’t just fly, soar” – Dumbo

Classic Disney. Who can’t relate to these words? Peter Pan keeps you young at heart and will encourage your baby to do the same.

How to add it to your nursery: this whimsical Peter Pan scene or similar garland

 "Never grow up!" - Peter Pan  | Disney Quotes for Nursery
“Never grow up!” – Peter Pan

Here is another Winnie the Pooh quote. This seems to be a very popular Disney nursery quote. I seem to find it being used all over. And for good reason. It’s adorable!

Want your own whimsical Disney quote for your nursery?

We’ve made ALL of our designed quotes available for download! For just $5, you can download all 15 files and have them turned into a stencil at signs.com. It’s super easy to do (we did it!) and a cheap focal point for your nursery. Just visit our store to purchase. Plus, with your purchase, you are supporting our site and family, so…. win/win!

How to add it to your nursery: the little Pooh and Piglet drawing is heartwarming

 "You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think" - Winnie the Pooh
“You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think” – Winnie the Pooh

Here’s a cute one from Dumbo. It sounds like it was made for a nursery and perfect for your new little person.

How to add it to your nursery: wall vinyl that lets you choose your own size and color

 "You are so precious to me, sweet as can be, baby of mine" - Dumbo  | Disney Quotes for Nursery
“You are so precious to me, sweet as can be, baby of mine” – Dumbo

No Disney list would be complete without a little something from Cinderella. This is a delightful quote about dreams and wishes, great for a baby.

How to add it to your nursery: switch things up with a pillow cover

 "If you keep on believing the wish that you make will come true" - Cinderella
“If you keep on believing the wish that you make will come true” – Cinderella

This one comes straight from Peter Pan. It works well in a nursery and it really can apply to all ages. It’s the perfect quote to stare at when your newborn has been crying for several weeks straight and you’re in need of a little inspiration.

How to add it to your nursery: this set of 3 kid friendly prints

But this print of a quote from J.M. Barrie is also the most perfect inspiration. Can we pick two?

 "Think happy thoughts." - Peter Pan | Disney Quotes for Nursery
“Think happy thoughts.” – Peter Pan

You can’t go wrong with this one. It’s Disney and it’s classic. Jiminy Cricket at his finest.

How to add it to your nursery: this art titled “Pinocchio wishes upon a star“. How fitting. With a sheet music print.

"When you wish upon a star. Makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you" - Jiminy Cricket
“When you wish upon a star. Makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you” – Jiminy Cricket

Classic Dory. Finding Nemo is such a cute and funny Disney movie. This quote is not only light-hearted, it’s motivational, too!

How to add it to your nursery: a super adorable wall decal featuring Squirt

And while not a quote, LOVE this Pixar print for a kids room

"Just keep swimming" - Dory | Disney Quotes for Nursery
“Just keep swimming” – Dory

From the mind of Tinkerbell, this one is super cute and also a more fun option for an an energetic little baby.

How to add it to your nursery: a floating quote that supports a good cause. Next to this wall decal that would look super cute over a crib.

 "All you need is faith, trust, and pixie dust" - Tinkerbell
“All you need is faith, trust, and pixie dust” – Tinkerbell

A great quote from Snow White. Bright. Cheery. Inspirational. It checks all the boxes.

How to add it to your nursery: a customizable wall clock

 "Remember, you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine" - Snow White  | Disney Quotes for Nursery
“Remember, you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine” – Snow White

A newer quote from the movie Brave. We like it because it revolves around strength and bravery. Two important values to instill in your kiddo.

How to add it to your nursery: this watercolor print (SO many amazing quotes to choose from in this shop)

 "Our faith lives within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it" - Brave
“Our faith lives within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it” – Brave

Walt Disney is known for his inspirational messages. And this charming quote will teach the baby to reach for the stars. It’s classic and one of my personal favorites.

How to add it to your nursery: a beautiful print of Sleeping Beauty’s castle along with these stencils you can use to paint your quote

 "If you can dream it, you can do it” - Walt Disney | Disney Quotes for Nursery
“If you can dream it, you can do it” – Walt Disney

This is the one we used in our nursery. It’s from Winnie the Pooh. We painted ours on by hand, but you can also buy the vinyl version. Which I’m sure is much, much easier.

 "I knew when I met you an adventure was going to happen" - Winnie the Pooh
“I knew when I met you an adventure was going to happen” – Winnie the Pooh

We Knew it was Going to be an Adventure!

If you’re looking for more family adventures, check out our travel website, Family on Standby! We’re showing the world that travel with young families is more than accessible, and sometimes even fun!

👇👇👇 Check it out!! 👇👇👇

Our Disney Quote!

Disney Quotes for Nursery | Bottles and Banter
What an adorable nursery for a first baby!
The Clever Way to Limit Toddler Screen Time (and Help Them Sleep)
Why Playing Outside in Winter Weather is Important for Kids
How to Organize a Playroom as a Non-Organized Person
17 Real Ways to Make Money as a Stay at Home Mom or Dad

Scroll to Top