Welcome to the World, Olivia Camille

Welcome, Olivia | Bottles & Banter

As you may have noticed, it’s been a few days since we have last posted. We are thrilled to announce last Sunday, Father’s Day, we welcomed our baby girl, Olivia, into the world! She was quite a bit bigger than predicted at 7 lbs 14 oz (just a tad off from the original prediction of 6 lbs 12 oz). The actual birth wasn’t too long – about 10 hours from getting to the hospital until she arrived. Can’t complain too much after hearing stories about other first time moms. And after our long journey with infertility, it was the most amazing feeling in the world to finally meet our little girl.

Hello, My Name is Olivia!

Since she was born 5 days ago, we have enjoyed dressing her up in all her adorable newborn outfits. She probably won’t last more than a week or two in newborn, so we have to get our use out of them! One of our favorite outfits is this super cute onesie from Swanky Shank. They make some of the cutest and most original baby clothes. We fell in love with the “Hello my name is” onesie, so they offered to send us one for Olivia. They come personalized with name, color, and a variety of sizes (not just for newborns). Here is Olivia rockin’ hers just three days after being born.

Welcome, Olivia | Bottles & Banter

Though it’s only been 5 days, parenthood has been the best experience imaginable. We fell in love with her the second we laid eyes on her and can’t wait to watch her grow. She already has some personality, like when she wants to be constantly cuddled or when she makes another dirty diaper right after her dad changes her (yep she already has a sense of humor). She was the inspiration behind the blog and will be the inspiration behind future posts. So like any proud parents, we of course have to share some of our favorite Olivia pictures.

Welcome, Olivia | Bottles & Banter

Welcome, Olivia | Bottles & Banter

Welcome, Olivia | Bottles & Banter

Scroll to Top