4 Luxury Baby Products You Never Knew You Needed

Nuhni

Admit it. If you’re a parent or a soon-to-be parent, you’ve been swooning over the cozy Blooming Bathtub and the dreamy princess crib. They even make organic baby purees. Strawberry basil or Carrot Apple Ginger, anyone? While most of us can’t justify dropping cash on the latest and greatest spaceship looking car seat, there are luxury products out there that are affordable and built for those of us looking to add a touch of luxury to our list of baby must haves. Everyone has their favorites and here are four of our favorite luxury baby products:

DockATot

4 Luxury Baby Products | Bottles & Banter

For those of you that regularly read our blog, you know we’re obsessed with the Dockatot. It could have something to do with the fact that it’s the only way we could get Olivia to sleep for the first couple months. Or it could be that it has endless applications. Tummy time, naps, playing, lounging, traveling, cuddling, and even changing for those brave enough. There’s really so much you can use it for that makes the $185 price tag worth it. If you’ve ever traveled on a plane with a baby and not had one of these, you’ll be thrilled when you find out how much easier this makes flying. It’s also made from durable, quality fabrics so you can use it long term and for multiple kids. At first I wondered how it could possibly be worth the price. Then we received one as a gift and I never looked back.

Ju-Ju-Be Diaper Bag

4 Luxury Baby Products | Bottles & Banter

There are a lot of diaper bags out there and many options for securing a high quality one. Ju-Ju-Be just happens to be our pick. When choosing a diaper bag, you probably have two essential qualities in mind: you want it to have lots of storage room and you want it to be durable. Fun colors are just icing on the cake. The Ju-Ju-Be meets both these criteria. Like most parents, we take the diaper bag everywhere (so much so that it has become my new purse) and it still looks in brand new condition. Granted, it’s only been 3 months, but we’ve put it through the ringer on all our travels and spills, and it’s still just as we got it. In addition to durability, you’ll want something highly functional with lots of room and pockets.The Ju-Ju-Be definitely has you covered there. Literally we’ve had it for 3 months and I’m still discovering new pockets. It also has a mommy pocket for keys and sunglasses, a memory foam changing pad (see, luxury), a quick reach pocket for your cell phone (if you’re like me and it has become your purse), and insulated bottle pockets. Oh, and it has a crumb drain. I could go on and on, but we would be here all day.

Update: baby #2 is 15 months old and we’ve been using this same diaper bag we used for baby #1. This diaper bag has been going strong for 4 years and still looks clean and new.

Finn + Emma

4 Luxury Baby Products | Bottles & Banter

Finn + Emma is your one stop shop for modern and organic baby clothes. It’s a little spendy, but the quality is fantastic. We have the convertible gown for Olivia and love it! The price is $34, which is a little higher than we normally pay, but it’s great because you can use it as either a gown or coverall. The fabric is really soft and nice. You don’t have to worry about that thin fabric that rips really easily. It’s flexible, organic, and the snaps are really easy. If you’ve ever changed a baby at 3am, you’ll be so thankful for easy snaps.

4 Luxury Baby Products | Bottles & Banter

We also have the rattle buddy and stroller set. If you have a bored baby on your hands, both these toys provide some great entertainment options and are hand knit.

BOB Stroller

Chances are, you’ve done a great deal of research into the best baby stroller. We did too and it led us to the BOB Stroller. Strollers tent to be one of the more expensive purchases you’ll make so you want to make sure you pick the one that best meets your needs. From Graco travel systems to jogging strollers, and even those with every bell and whistle imaginable. Actually, it’s such an important decision we created a whole video on the topic. But why did we go with the BOB stroller?

We knew we wanted a jogging stroller. They are great for walks and even if you are planning to run with your baby often, they are so much easier to steer than other strollers. We have a couple other stroller including the GB Pockit (which is a great stroller for travel, but not as durable as the BOB). With the GB Pockit, we always have to steer around any rougher terrain. And to be clear, rougher terrain can be as simple as grass. The BOB will just glide right over grass or stones, or whatever it is.

It’s also SUPER durable. We’ve had this same stroller for 4 years and through 2 kids. We’re even considering the BOB double stroller now that we have two kids. We justified the cost because we’ve had the BOB through two kids, instead of purchasing a more inexpensive stroller that may break and then we end up buying another one for baby #2. This stroller has gone on many, many travels and thrown in the belly of a plane often and it’s still going. If durability is your priority, the BOB stroller is it.

Which of these luxury baby products are you most likely to get for your baby? Let us know in the comments!

Scroll to Top