Banter

Banter Archives | Bottles & Banter

Join Bottles & Banter as we share our journey from infertility to parenthood. We write about travel, recipes, reviews, DIY ideas, infertility, and more.

independent play rock painting

It’s ok to encourage independent play for toddlers: here’s how we do it

In many cultures, teaching toddlers independent play is actually pretty common. Allowing kids to find ways to play by themselves can be healthy for them (with your help of course – you’re not totally off the hook). When we first became parents, we were introduced to a laundry list of rules we very incorrectly believed …

It’s ok to encourage independent play for toddlers: here’s how we do it Read More »

Elly Lu

6 Gift Ideas You Can Feel Good About

What’s better than giving a gift? Giving a gift from a company that is trying to do good in the world. Here are six gift ideas you can feel good about.

13 Toddler-Friendly Halloween Must-Dos

Halloween can be so scary! Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered with our 13 toddler-friendly Halloween must-dos! Don’t be afraid to enjoy All Hallows’ Eve!

Christmas in July: 4 Reasons to Celebrate

From the parties to the decorations to great Christmas cards, there are many reasons we celebrate Christmas in July. Here are our top reasons!

Scroll to Top