Banter

Banter Archives | Bottles & Banter

Join Bottles & Banter as we share our journey from infertility to parenthood. We write about travel, recipes, reviews, DIY ideas, infertility, and more.

Our Family Vlog: Family on Standby

We’ve entered the family vlog world: meet Family on Standby! Join us as we travel the world from one standby list to the next!

Pacific Coast Cruise: A Day in San Francisco

We love San Francisco. And we love cruises. So a Pacific Coast Cruise that stops in San Francisco? Sign us up! The Old Clam House, Sequoia Sake, and more!

Shh… Don’t Tell Mom and Dad

It’s well known that Olivia is best friends with her dog. She also loves being “helpful” around the house. And sometimes, you have to help out your buddy. But don’t tell Mom and Dad!

Wizard of Oz

A Wizard of Oz Christmas Tradition?

Wizards and Christmas. They go together like lamb and tuna fish. Or perhaps spaghetti and meatballs. Either way, it’s a thing. And even before there was Harry Potter on Freeform 24/7 (RIP) during the 25 Days of Christmas, our family had a wizarding tradition at Christmas. Every year, we would watch the Wizard of Oz …

A Wizard of Oz Christmas Tradition? Read More »

Scroll to Top