Giveaways

Giveaways Archive | Bottles & Banter

Join Bottles & Banter as we share our journey from infertility to parenthood. We write about travel, recipes, reviews, DIY ideas, infertility, and more.

Bath Time Project: Baby and Daddy

Feedings. Diaper changes. Picking outfits. Bath time. Bedtime. That about sums up the baby experience, no? I mean, there are about a thousand feedings and diaper changes. And if your skills in the diapering arena are lacking, you’ll have a ton of outfits to pick out, too. But given the nature of things, my feeding …

Bath Time Project: Baby and Daddy Read More »

Scroll to Top