Giveaways

Giveaways Archive | Bottles & Banter

Join Bottles & Banter as we share our journey from infertility to parenthood. We write about travel, recipes, reviews, DIY ideas, infertility, and more.

Top 10: Why All-Inclusive Mexico is Perfect for Family Travel (Vacation Giveaway!)

Memorial Day is upon us, and that means one thing: the unofficial start to the summer fun and family travel season! Since we can’t hit Mexico at the moment (you know, Zika Virus, pregnancy, yada yada yada), we’re going to live vicariously through you when you win a 4-day/3-night stay at the all-inclusive Velas Vallarta. …

Top 10: Why All-Inclusive Mexico is Perfect for Family Travel (Vacation Giveaway!) Read More »

Curry Jam

Bleuberet Artisanal Jam Review & French Toast Recipe

I like to think of trying out new flavors and ways of combining ingredients as an experience, not simply eating. As well, I love artisanal foods because the products are made with a lot of thought and care. One such company that gave us this experience: Bleuberet. The Bleuberet Story It all began with Maine Summer blueberries and a family’s love to cook. …

Bleuberet Artisanal Jam Review & French Toast Recipe Read More »

A Zensational Mother’s Day Gift

Mother’s Day is fast approaching and I have been on the look out for unique gift ideas. I have been using Zensational Organics products for awhile now and thought it would make the perfect Mom gift. They are launching a new line of mom-themed bundles and kindly sent a Baby Bump Bundle for me to try out. …

A Zensational Mother’s Day Gift Read More »

Scroll to Top