Travel

Travel Archives | Bottles & Banter

Join Bottles & Banter as we share our journey from infertility to parenthood. We write about travel, recipes, reviews, DIY ideas, infertility, and more.

Family Ocean

Hawaii Family Dream Vacation

We’ve been fortunate to travel to a lot of really cool destinations. But Hawaii has always been at the top of our list. This was a really special trip because we went with a large group of family members. Because we had children in tow, we made sure our vacation was packed with kid friendly …

Hawaii Family Dream Vacation Read More »

Surviving a Long Layover with Kids

Layovers are awful. And unless you’re leaving from a major hub city, chances are you aren’t getting that coveted direct flight. Most of the time you can get a 50-minute or so stop, but a long layover might be inevitable depending on your destination. And a long layover with kids could spell disaster. We’re talking …

Surviving a Long Layover with Kids Read More »

We Asked: How to Run Disney

Avid runners and huge Disney fans are we at Bottles and Banter. So we must have done a runDisney event, right? That would seemingly be the convergence of all things running and Disney. But we’ve yet to make that pilgrimage. So we talked to our friend Mike (the co-founder of Casual-Runner.com) all about what makes …

We Asked: How to Run Disney Read More »

Travel Snack Ideas for Toddlers

As you know, we tend to travel quite frequently with our little one in tow. And until recently, she’s been young enough we could get away with just bringing a bottle. Now that she’s reached her first birthday, we’ve had to get more creative with our snack options. And it’s always a gamble. Some days …

Travel Snack Ideas for Toddlers Read More »

Mermaid Swimsuit

6 Summer Kids Must Haves

Just when it seemed like summer would never arrive, we’re finally starting to see warmer weather and greener grass. Whether you plan to take your little one to the beach, park, on vacation, the local pool, or even for some fresh air in the backyard, babies and kids have different needs during the summer months. …

6 Summer Kids Must Haves Read More »

Budapest: The Perfect Budget Vacation

Every time we list off Budapest as one of places we have visited in Europe, we are met with one of two responses: “wow that’s really cool” or a half confused, half surprised stare. Mixed reactions are often synonymous with Budapest because it’s not your stereotypical European vacation like Paris, London, or Rome (which are …

Budapest: The Perfect Budget Vacation Read More »

Scroll to Top