Baby Gear

Bath Time Project: Baby and Daddy

Feedings. Diaper changes. Picking outfits. Bath time. Bedtime. That about sums up the baby experience, no? I mean, there are about a thousand feedings and diaper changes. And if your skills in the diapering arena are lacking, you’ll have a ton of outfits to pick out, too. But given the nature of things, my feeding …

Bath Time Project: Baby and Daddy Read More »

Water Wipes

WaterWipes for Delicate Baby Skin

“This post was sponsored by WaterWipes as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.” When putting together my list of baby must haves, some products are easy decisions. I’ve done hours of research of best brands and highest quality gear. Baby wipes, however, aren’t so cut …

WaterWipes for Delicate Baby Skin Read More »

Wet Dry Bag

Wet-Dry Bag: Family Travel Lifesaver

If you’ve kept up with our blog, you know we are always on the lookout for great family travel products. From the frequent jet setters to the occasional road trippers, everyone has their own strategy for squeezing tons of gear into the smallest possible space. In honor of Summer, we have teamed up with Planet Wise to …

Wet-Dry Bag: Family Travel Lifesaver Read More »

Swaddle

How to Swaddle a Baby

For anyone that has never swaddled a baby before, the process looks fairly complex, but is actually pretty straightforward. I Googled some videos that show how to swaddle a baby, but never found one that I loved. So we decided to come up with our own visual that will help you on your quest to …

How to Swaddle a Baby Read More »

Baby Bean Bag

BayB Bean Bags: A Comfy Spot to Nap

When babies are first born, they nap all the time. They essentially spend their whole day doing one of two things: eating or napping. They might even interrupt the cycle with a diaper change once and a while. Since majority of your babies first days are spent sleeping, many companies have come out with products to …

BayB Bean Bags: A Comfy Spot to Nap Read More »

Sun Bug Cover

Get Cozy with the Cozy Cover

Living in Chicago, we experience all manner of crazy weather. Harsh Winters and humid Summers are pretty common. You never know what you’re going to encounter next so you have to be prepared for all mother nature has to offer. Recently, I came across a company called Cozy Cover, which offers a convenient way to …

Get Cozy with the Cozy Cover Read More »

back support

Back Buddy for Support During Pregnancy & Nursing

If you are currently pregnant, planning to get pregnant, or nursing, you’ve likely heard about one of the most common and painful pregnancy and postpartum symptoms: back pain. It’s a frustrating feeling to constantly toss and turn with no relief. Doctors typically recommend different strategies like Tylenol or heating pads. Both these are legitimate solutions. Unfortunately, …

Back Buddy for Support During Pregnancy & Nursing Read More »

Scroll to Top