Family Fun

Family Ocean

Hawaii Family Dream Vacation

We’ve been fortunate to travel to a lot of really cool destinations. But Hawaii has always been at the top of our list. This was a really special trip because we went with a large group of family members. Because we had children in tow, we made sure our vacation was packed with kid friendly …

Hawaii Family Dream Vacation Read More »

40 Life Lessons for Our Kid(s)

Recently, there have been more than a few articles going around that are things like “Rules For My Son” and “31 Life Lessons I Want My Daughter to Know”. But why are they different? Should my daughter not know the importance of shaking one’s hand? Or my son not love unconditionally? This is not a …

40 Life Lessons for Our Kid(s) Read More »

Surviving a Long Layover with Kids

Layovers are awful. And unless you’re leaving from a major hub city, chances are you aren’t getting that coveted direct flight. Most of the time you can get a 50-minute or so stop, but a long layover might be inevitable depending on your destination. And a long layover with kids could spell disaster. We’re talking …

Surviving a Long Layover with Kids Read More »

We Asked: How to Run Disney

Avid runners and huge Disney fans are we at Bottles and Banter. So we must have done a runDisney event, right? That would seemingly be the convergence of all things running and Disney. But we’ve yet to make that pilgrimage. So we talked to our friend Mike (the co-founder of Casual-Runner.com) all about what makes …

We Asked: How to Run Disney Read More »

Scroll to Top