Recipes

Daiya Cheese

Living with Baby Food Intolerance

It seems like just yesterday I was enjoying a buttery slice of Chicago deep dish pizza (if you ever visit Chicago, any true Chicagoan will tell you Lou Malnati’s is the best. And if they try to say Giordano’s, you can tell them they aren’t a true Chicagoan). I’ve never really been big into meat, so …

Living with Baby Food Intolerance Read More »

Curry Jam

Bleuberet Artisanal Jam Review & French Toast Recipe

I like to think of trying out new flavors and ways of combining ingredients as an experience, not simply eating. As well, I love artisanal foods because the products are made with a lot of thought and care. One such company that gave us this experience: Bleuberet. The Bleuberet Story It all began with Maine Summer blueberries and a family’s love to cook. …

Bleuberet Artisanal Jam Review & French Toast Recipe Read More »

Mexican Pizza Recipe | Bottles & Banter

Mexican Pizza Recipe

Have you ever had a Mexican Pizza from Taco Bell? I used to get them all the time when I was little and loved them. Now that I’m pregnant, I’ve been looking for healthier options. So we decided to try out a healthier version of Taco Bell’s Mexican Pizza. It turned out great. It was filling, …

Mexican Pizza Recipe Read More »

Scroll to Top