Recipes

Recipes Archives | Bottles & Banter

Join Bottles & Banter as we share our journey from infertility to parenthood. We write about travel, recipes, reviews, DIY ideas, infertility, and more.

Finished Naan

Poblano, Tomatillo & Chickpea Naan

I love light recipes that utilize healthy veggies. That leaves room for a nice glass of wine, right? Recently, we have been eating a lot of naan dishes. It pairs with so many different flavors, so we thought we would try out a chickpea inspired recipe. This dish is very fresh, flavorful and tangy. It’s …

Poblano, Tomatillo & Chickpea Naan Read More »

Pumpkin Muffins

Pumpkin Spice Muffins

Today is officially National Pumpkin Day! And what better way to celebrate than with some delicious Pumpkin Spice Muffins (or PSMs as we like to call them)? Whether intentional or unintentional, these yummy treats are both dairy and soy free! They are also some of the most moist muffins I’ve ever eaten. Not a bad …

Pumpkin Spice Muffins Read More »

Daiya Cheese

Living with Baby Food Intolerance

It seems like just yesterday I was enjoying a buttery slice of Chicago deep dish pizza (if you ever visit Chicago, any true Chicagoan will tell you Lou Malnati’s is the best. And if they try to say Giordano’s, you can tell them they aren’t a true Chicagoan). I’ve never really been big into meat, so …

Living with Baby Food Intolerance Read More »

Curry Jam

Bleuberet Artisanal Jam Review & French Toast Recipe

I like to think of trying out new flavors and ways of combining ingredients as an experience, not simply eating. As well, I love artisanal foods because the products are made with a lot of thought and care. One such company that gave us this experience: Bleuberet. The Bleuberet Story It all began with Maine Summer blueberries and a family’s love to cook. …

Bleuberet Artisanal Jam Review & French Toast Recipe Read More »

Scroll to Top