Recipes

Recipes Archives | Bottles & Banter

Join Bottles & Banter as we share our journey from infertility to parenthood. We write about travel, recipes, reviews, DIY ideas, infertility, and more.

Mexican Pizza Recipe | Bottles & Banter

Mexican Pizza Recipe

Have you ever had a Mexican Pizza from Taco Bell? I used to get them all the time when I was little and loved them. Now that I’m pregnant, I’ve been looking for healthier options. So we decided to try out a healthier version of Taco Bell’s Mexican Pizza. It turned out great. It was filling, …

Mexican Pizza Recipe Read More »

Mac-n-Cheese Stuffed Poblanos

We’ve taken comfort food to a whole new level with this Mac-n-Cheese Stuffed Poblano recipe. Gone are the days are bland, one note, mac-n-cheese in a bowl and here to stay is a dish with many layers of flavors and texture. These gooey stuffed poblanos provide a nice level of spice with all the comforts …

Mac-n-Cheese Stuffed Poblanos Read More »

Cast Iron Baked Eggs Recipe

Last week, we had the opportunity to visit Paris for an extended weekend. A trip to Paris means lots and lots of delicious food. It also means we had many egg based dishes as is popular in the French culture. After we returned home from our trip, we were missing a lot of the amazing …

Cast Iron Baked Eggs Recipe Read More »

Nick and Brittany in Rome, Italy

Welcome to Bottles & Banter!

We’re glad you’re at Bottles & Banter, our newest blogging adventure. My name is Brittany and the other half of this blog is Nick. Some words to describe who we are in a nutshell: parents of an energetic Goldendoodle, Ohio State alum, foodies, frequent travelers, reality tv obsessed, DIYers, and technology lovers. Bottles After a …

Welcome to Bottles & Banter! Read More »

Scroll to Top