Mexican Pizza Recipe | Bottles & Banter

Mexican Pizza Recipe

Have you ever had a Mexican Pizza from Taco Bell? I used to get them all the time when I was little and loved them. Now that I’m pregnant, I’ve been looking for healthier options. So we decided to try out a healthier version of Taco Bell’s Mexican Pizza. It turned out great. It was filling, …

Mexican Pizza Recipe Read More »

A Zensational Mother’s Day Gift

Mother’s Day is fast approaching and I have been on the look out for unique gift ideas. I have been using Zensational Organics products for awhile now and thought it would make the perfect Mom gift. They are launching a new line of mom-themed bundles and kindly sent a Baby Bump Bundle for me to try out. …

A Zensational Mother’s Day Gift Read More »

Scroll to Top