Cooking

Pumpkin Muffins

Pumpkin Spice Muffins

Today is officially National Pumpkin Day! And what better way to celebrate than with some delicious Pumpkin Spice Muffins (or PSMs as we like to call them)? Whether intentional or unintentional, these yummy treats are both dairy and soy free! They are also some of the most moist muffins I’ve ever eaten. Not a bad …

Pumpkin Spice Muffins Read More »

Daiya Cheese

Living with Baby Food Intolerance

It seems like just yesterday I was enjoying a buttery slice of Chicago deep dish pizza (if you ever visit Chicago, any true Chicagoan will tell you Lou Malnati’s is the best. And if they try to say Giordano’s, you can tell them they aren’t a true Chicagoan). I’ve never really been big into meat, so …

Living with Baby Food Intolerance Read More »

Riesling

Winc: Discover Your Wine Preference

Discovering which types of wines you find most enjoyable is an art. Everyone has their own style and preference. It’s not something you know right off the bat. It’s something you discover over time. Let’s be honest – that discovery process is the fun part. Plus, you’re constantly learning. Some people swear certain types of of wine gives …

Winc: Discover Your Wine Preference Read More »

Scroll to Top