Cooking

Curry Jam

Bleuberet Artisanal Jam Review & French Toast Recipe

I like to think of trying out new flavors and ways of combining ingredients as an experience, not simply eating. As well, I love artisanal foods because the products are made with a lot of thought and care. One such company that gave us this experience: Bleuberet. The Bleuberet Story It all began with Maine Summer blueberries and a family’s love to cook. …

Bleuberet Artisanal Jam Review & French Toast Recipe Read More »

Mac-n-Cheese Stuffed Poblanos

We’ve taken comfort food to a whole new level with this Mac-n-Cheese Stuffed Poblano recipe. Gone are the days are bland, one note, mac-n-cheese in a bowl and here to stay is a dish with many layers of flavors and texture. These gooey stuffed poblanos provide a nice level of spice with all the comforts …

Mac-n-Cheese Stuffed Poblanos Read More »

Cast Iron Baked Eggs Recipe

Last week, we had the opportunity to visit Paris for an extended weekend. A trip to Paris means lots and lots of delicious food. It also means we had many egg based dishes as is popular in the French culture. After we returned home from our trip, we were missing a lot of the amazing …

Cast Iron Baked Eggs Recipe Read More »

Scroll to Top