A Zensational Mother’s Day Gift

Mother’s Day is fast approaching and I have been on the look out for unique gift ideas. I have been using Zensational Organics products for awhile now and thought it would make the perfect Mom gift. They are launching a new line of mom-themed bundles and kindly sent a Baby Bump Bundle for me to try out. They’ve also offered to give away a gift card to one of our lucky readers!

About Zensational Organics

Annie Berry, founder of Zensational Organics, created the company after realizing just how many bath and skincare products rough and damaging ingredients for skin. She developed a deep passion for healthy living and started handcrafting each of her products with mostly organic (and all natural) ingredients in mind. The Zensational Organics brand offers natural healing and organic ingredients with the spirit of Zen. After learning more about their calming and soothing effects, I was eager to give these products a try during pregnancy.

Zensational Organics' Baby Bump Bundle | Bottles & Banter
The Baby Bump Bundle by Zensational Organics includes two Ah Mazing bath teas, a jar of Whippity Bobbidy Boo, Easy Does It foaming soap, and a Bee Buzzin’ Honey handmade soap!

Zensational’s Baby Bump Bundle

With the Baby Bump Bundle, I received a set of handpicked pregnancy related products. This included the Ah Mazing Spa Tea, Bee Buzzin’ Honey Soap, Easy Does It Foaming Soap, and Whippity Bobbidy Boo Hand and Body Butter. This bundle works great for a sample pack as Zensational Organics also offers favors for your upcoming baby shower as well as a Baby Bundle for when your little one arrives. You know, because you have to test everything out before giving it away!

Bath and Spa Teas

As I move into my third trimester, the aches and pains of pregnancy are starting to set in. These Ah Mazing bath teas have been so incredibly helpful! My posture wasn’t all that perfect to begin with, but after sitting at a desk all day at work, it’s so nice to be able to come home from a long day and use one of these. Each one uses a handcrafted blend of salt, organic flowers, and essential oils. The fact that they are made from all natural ingredients was a huge selling point for me.

Zensational’s Natural Handmade Soaps

Zensational Organics | Bottles & BanterI tried the Bee Buzzin’ Honey Soap, but they also offer a variety of other scents. The soap was made from local blueberry raw honey and cocoa butter. It had a nice scent to it, but wasn’t overpowering. Great for those strong pregnancy noses! I should also mention that I have incredibly sensitive skin. Everything that touches my skin turns it red. Literally everything. This soap worked wonders on my skin. I found it to be very gentle and smooth.

Husband’s Note: This is by far his favorite Zensational product tried out. So luxurious, he says. And he’s not afraid to admit it.

Foaming Soaps

During pregnancy, you are even more susceptible to germs, what with the compromised immune system and all. This means I’ve been washing my hands constantly. I was so glad to find a hand soap without all the harsh additives. Easy Does it is a great, simple soap with the addition of colloidal silver! This is another one that was very gentle on my skin, which was much appreciated. The scent is subtle and just right.

Whippity Bobbidy Boo Hand and Body Butter

Whippity Bobbidy Boo is one of Zensational Organics’ signature products and I love it! It feels very creamy and decadent. I’ve been told water and moisture are my new best friends during pregnancy, so I am most excited about using this one. I only needed to use a little bit at a time, so this jar will last a long time. It feels amazing and is made from shea butter, organic, unrefined coconut oil, and just a little bit of organic lavender (also recommended during pregnancy). I will use this for the remainder of my pregnancy and beyond.

Overall, I’m so excited about having these to use throughout the rest of my pregnancy. It would also make the perfect baby shower gift for a little mom-to-be pampering. Outside of the pregnancy bundle, you can check out all the other great products Zensational Organics offers.

Zensational Organics brand offers natural healing and organic ingredients with the spirit of Zen.

They have also offered to give away a $25 gift card to one lucky reader so that you can experience the quality for yourself. I love the Baby Bump Bundle, but you can choose to grab these products or create your own pampering set.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Scroll to Top