Relax with the Cozy Reader Club

Coffee Cup

Cozy Reader Club | Bottles & Banter

The Cozy Reader Club

If you’ve been keeping up with our recent posts, you’ll recognize Cozy Reader Club from our list of ways to cope with the stress of a newborn. This month, we’re going to tell you about all the cool stuff you’ll find inside. With a 5 week old newborn at home, I was so excited to receive my July box. What you’ll get with the box is not just for new moms. It’s for busy parents that need to relax and vacationers looking for some great reading to bring along. Pretty much everyone will love the Cozy Reader Box. Here’s a sneak peek at the July Box and what you can expect in a typical month.

First Comes Love by Emily Giffin

Cozy Reader Club | Bottles & Banter

Of course you can’t have a reading box without anything to read. In the July box, I received First Comes Love in hardcover. I’ve read a few books from Emily Giffin and have loved them, so I am really excited this was the novel chosen for July. First Comes Love is a #1 New York Times Bestseller. I’ve only just started reading this one, but so far, so good. It’s the story of two sisters torn apart and then brought back together, and it’s perfect for your Summer read.

Miss Mac Homemade Tote Bag

Cozy Reader Club | Bottles & Banter

This bag is nicely suited for a pool or beach day. Load it up with your book and other Summer essentials, and hit the road. The pattern is so fun and colorful. And it’s made from a durable fabric, so it will last a long time. I am really happy this was included in the box this month.

Carpo Coffee – Tosa Roast

Cozy Reader Club | Bottles & Banter

We save our specialty coffee for the weekends. So when Saturday morning rolled around, we brewed up a pot of this. The coffee beans come from the Pocos de Caldas region of Brazil. The taste has a slight creaminess to it. I’m a fan and could certainly tell the quality behind it. Looks like it’s another “too good for weekdays” variety.

Jill’s Beaded Knit Bits – Bookmark

Cozy Reader Club | Bottles & Banter

Another great accessory for any book lover is a good bookmark. The Cozy Reader CLub box features a beautiful handmade bookmark. The beads are really pretty and high-quality. And the bookmark features a little starfish charm to really play up the Summer theme. No more using the nearest piece of paper you can find to mark your page.

Dave’s Sweet Tooth – Dark Chocolate Toffee

Cozy Reader Club | Bottles & Banter

Every great relaxation kit needs its mouth-watering snack. This one contains a sweet, indulgent dark chocolate toffee. You’ll get a 4 oz bag of buttery goodness. The dark chocolate adds a nice richness. It’s also made from all natural ingredients with no preservatives or artificial flavors.

Join the Cozy Reader Club

The cost of the Cozy Reader Club box is $64.95 for a month to month plan. They also offer 3- and 6-month plans. I love the box because the items are all expertly picked and high-quality. You won’t be given a box of samples. You’ll get full sized items of in season products that are designed for book lovers and anyone in need of a little relaxation.

Scroll to Top