Flash Giveaway: ergoPouch Cocoon Swaddle and Sleep Bag

We’ve tried out many a sleep sack, swaddle, and other sleep-inducing products over the last couple of years. And while Olivia is about to transition into her big girl bed and sleeps pretty well, we tend to keep our house pretty cool in the evenings. Enter: the ergoPouch. They have tons options for keeping your baby through toddler comfortable and safe at night. Currently, we’re rocking the sleep suit bag variety. You know, so she can walk around if she gets up in the middle of the night. But we feel for the parents of even littler ones not yet sleeping – so this one’s for you. We’re giving away the ergoPouch Cocoon Swaddle and Sleep Bag!

Flash Giveaway: ergoPouch Cocoon Swaddle and Sleep Bag

Did we mention ergoPouch
is having a 30% of sale?!

30% off Swaddles, Sleeping Bags, Sleep Suit Bags, Layers and Accessories for both Summer and Winter!! Whether you’re swaddling a newborn or have a toddler on the move, there is an ergoPouch to give your family a safe and comfortable night’s sleep. Nothing needed to take advantage, just check out their website!

Flash Giveaway: ergoPouch Cocoon Swaddle and Sleep Bag

And Now: the ergoPouch Giveaway!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Scroll to Top