15 Whimsical Disney Quotes for the Nursery

Looking for a Disney themed nursery without going overboard? Designing a nursery is a great time to show some personality and add a little creativity to your space. Wall quotes can be the perfect way to display your favorite saying or to brighten the room with an inspirational message. Here are our favorite Disney quotes that will go wonderfully in your baby’s new digs!

Let’s See What You’ve Got, Disney!

 "Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart" - Winnie the Pooh
“Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart” – Winnie the Pooh

This one is from Winnie the Pooh and one of my personal favorites. It’s just perfect for a newborn and will shine on your wall.

 "It's kind of fun to do the impossible" - Walt Disney
“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible” – Walt Disney

This quote is by Walt Disney himself. Walt always believed in reaching for your dreams and this quote does a good job of teaching your little one to do the same.

 "Don't just fly, soar" - Dumbo
“Don’t just fly, soar” – Dumbo

Another uplifting dumbo quote straight from the minds of Disney. It’s simple and perfect for both girls and boys.

 "Never grow up!" - Peter Pan  | Disney Quotes for Nursery
“Never grow up!” – Peter Pan

Classic Disney. Who can’t relate to these words? Peter Pan keeps you young at heart and will encourage your baby to do the same.

 "You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think" - Winnie the Pooh
“You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think” – Winnie the Pooh

Here is another Winnie the Pooh quote. This seems to be a very popular Disney nursery quote. I seem to find it being used all over. And for good reason. It’s adorable!

 "You are so precious to me, sweet as can be, baby of mine" - Dumbo  | Disney Quotes for Nursery
“You are so precious to me, sweet as can be, baby of mine” – Dumbo

Here’s a cute one from Dumbo. It sounds like it was made for a nursery and perfect for your new little person.

 "If you keep on believing the wish that you make will come true" - Cinderella
“If you keep on believing the wish that you make will come true” – Cinderella

No Disney list would be complete without a little something from Cinderella. This is a delightful quote about dreams and wishes, great for a baby.

 "Think happy thoughts." - Peter Pan | Disney Quotes for Nursery
“Think happy thoughts.” – Peter Pan

This one comes straight from Peter Pan. It works well in a nursery and it really can apply to all ages. It’s the perfect quote to stare at when your newborn has been crying for several weeks straight and you’re in need of a little inspiration.

"When you wish upon a star. Makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you" - Jiminy Cricket
“When you wish upon a star. Makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you” – Jiminy Cricket

You can’t go wrong with this one. It’s Disney and it’s classic. Jiminy Cricket at his finest.

"Just keep swimming" - Dory | Disney Quotes for Nursery
“Just keep swimming” – Dory

Classic Dory. Finding Nemo is such a cute and funny Disney movie. This quote is not only light-hearted, it’s motivational, too!

 "All you need is faith, trust, and pixie dust" - Tinkerbell
“All you need is faith, trust, and pixie dust” – Tinkerbell

From the mind of Tinkerbell, this one is super cute and also a more fun option for an an energetic little baby.

 "Remember, you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine" - Snow White  | Disney Quotes for Nursery
“Remember, you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine” – Snow White

A great quote from Snow White. Bright. Cheery. Inspirational. It checks all the boxes.

 "Our faith lives within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it" - Brave
“Our faith lives within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it” – Brave

A newer quote from the movie Brave. We like it because it revolves around strength and bravery. Two important values to instill in your kiddo.

 "If you can dream it, you can do it” - Walt Disney | Disney Quotes for Nursery
“If you can dream it, you can do it” – Walt Disney

Walt Disney is known for his inspirational messages. And this charming quote will teach the baby to reach for the stars. It’s classic and one of my personal favorites.

 "I knew when I met you an adventure was going to happen" - Winnie the Pooh
“I knew when I met you an adventure was going to happen” – Winnie the Pooh

This is the one we used in our nursery. It’s from Winnie the Pooh. We painted ours on by hand, but you can also buy the vinyl version. Which I’m sure is much, much easier. Technically we haven’t met the baby yet, but we love adventure and life with a newborn will most definitely be an adventure.

We Knew it was Going to be an Adventure!

If you’re looking for more family adventures, check out our travel website, Family on Standby! We’re showing the world that travel with young families is more than accessible, and sometimes even fun!

👇👇👇 Check it out!! 👇👇👇

Our Disney Quote!

Disney Quotes for Nursery | Bottles and Banter
What an adorable nursery for a first baby!

Comments

comments

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons