Navigating the Cost of Infertility | Bottles & Banter

Navigating the Cost of Infertility

After the initial shock or disappointment or [insert emotion here] wears off, many couples are faced with some very important and often expensive decisions. The cost of infertility is very wide ranging; from just taking Clomid and using timed intercourse ($10 with a prescription) to to full on in vitro fertilization (IVF) running in the $15,000+ …

Navigating the Cost of Infertility Read More »

Mac-n-Cheese Stuffed Poblanos

We’ve taken comfort food to a whole new level with this Mac-n-Cheese Stuffed Poblano recipe. Gone are the days are bland, one note, mac-n-cheese in a bowl and here to stay is a dish with many layers of flavors and texture. These gooey stuffed poblanos provide a nice level of spice with all the comforts …

Mac-n-Cheese Stuffed Poblanos Read More »

Giveaway & Review: Zipadee-Zip

It’s time for a giveaway! Finding the best baby products has been an overwhelming process. There are so many different products on the market and sometimes I don’t know where to start. One of the most important decisions while awaiting the baby’s arrival is choosing where and how she will sleep. As you may have …

Giveaway & Review: Zipadee-Zip Read More »

Scroll to Top