back support

Back Buddy for Support During Pregnancy & Nursing

If you are currently pregnant, planning to get pregnant, or nursing, you’ve likely heard about one of the most common and painful pregnancy and postpartum symptoms: back pain. It’s a frustrating feeling to constantly toss and turn with no relief. Doctors typically recommend different strategies like Tylenol or heating pads. Both these are legitimate solutions. Unfortunately, …

Back Buddy for Support During Pregnancy & Nursing Read More »

Top 10: Why All-Inclusive Mexico is Perfect for Family Travel (Vacation Giveaway!)

Memorial Day is upon us, and that means one thing: the unofficial start to the summer fun and family travel season! Since we can’t hit Mexico at the moment (you know, Zika Virus, pregnancy, yada yada yada), we’re going to live vicariously through you when you win a 4-day/3-night stay at the all-inclusive Velas Vallarta. …

Top 10: Why All-Inclusive Mexico is Perfect for Family Travel (Vacation Giveaway!) Read More »

Scroll to Top