Nick

Surviving a Long Layover with Kids

Layovers are awful. And unless you’re leaving from a major hub city, chances are you aren’t getting that coveted direct flight. Most of the time you can get a 50-minute or so stop, but a long layover might be inevitable depending on your destination. And a long layover with kids could spell disaster. We’re talking …

Surviving a Long Layover with Kids Read More »

We Asked: How to Run Disney

Avid runners and huge Disney fans are we at Bottles and Banter. So we must have done a runDisney event, right? That would seemingly be the convergence of all things running and Disney. But we’ve yet to make that pilgrimage. So we talked to our friend Mike (the co-founder of Casual-Runner.com) all about what makes …

We Asked: How to Run Disney Read More »

More #Parenting on Twitter

You might find that work, parenting, sleeping, and other obligations keep you from getting on Twitter as much as you’d really like to during the week. And that’s ok – it’s what we’re here for. Here are our 10 favorite Tweets this week that tell it like it is when it comes to family life. We’ve …

More #Parenting on Twitter Read More »

This Week’s #Parenting on Twitter

You might find that work, parenting, sleeping, and other obligations keep you from getting on Twitter as much as you’d really like to during the week. And that’s ok – it’s what we’re here for. Here are our 10 favorite Tweets this week that tell it like it is when it comes to parenting. 1. Glamorous, …

This Week’s #Parenting on Twitter Read More »

Binxy Baby: Make Shopping Great Again

Unlike America, shopping has stopped being great. And really, shopping was never truly great, just “sorta ok” when it’s just Brittany and I. But after having Olivia join us? It’s like we’re on a countdown. Maybe there’s a solution? Every once in a while, a product comes along that you didn’t know you couldn’t live without. DockATot, …

Binxy Baby: Make Shopping Great Again Read More »

Scroll to Top