Banter

Banter Archives | Bottles & Banter

Join Bottles & Banter as we share our journey from infertility to parenthood. We write about travel, recipes, reviews, DIY ideas, infertility, and more.

Wine Bottles

Awesome Wine Awesomeness

If you’ve been following our blog, you know we like the occasional glass of wine. We’ve taken you to Napa Valley and Italy. And now we’re going to tell you about a cool little company call Wine Awesomeness. They are founded on the belief of being “More than a wine club. A monthly journey, curated …

Awesome Wine Awesomeness Read More »

Bump Ball

Baby Bump Ball and its Many Uses

So just to be clear, when we say baby bump here, we’re talking about the large inflatable ball. Not the baby bump pregnancy belly, though… now that I think about it, this could be a great future post. Ok, back to the baby bump ball. This is one of those cool products that both mom …

Baby Bump Ball and its Many Uses Read More »

Scroll to Top