Banter

Wizard of Oz

A Wizard of Oz Christmas Tradition?

Wizards and Christmas. They go together like lamb and tuna fish. Or perhaps spaghetti and meatballs. Either way, it’s a thing. And even before there was Harry Potter on Freeform 24/7 (RIP) during the 25 Days of Christmas, our family had a wizarding tradition at Christmas. Every year, we would watch the Wizard of Oz …

A Wizard of Oz Christmas Tradition? Read More »

Royal Caribbean Ships

Planning Your First Cruise

“This is your first cruise?!” is something we hear ALL the time. Some days I think we are the only people on the planet to never have taken a cruise. Which clearly is not the case. For that reason, I thought it would be a good idea to post about our experience planning and cruising …

Planning Your First Cruise Read More »

Family Ocean

Hawaii Family Dream Vacation

We’ve been fortunate to travel to a lot of really cool destinations. But Hawaii has always been at the top of our list. This was a really special trip because we went with a large group of family members. Because we had children in tow, we made sure our vacation was packed with kid friendly …

Hawaii Family Dream Vacation Read More »

40 Life Lessons for Our Kid(s)

Recently, there have been more than a few articles going around that are things like “Rules For My Son” and “31 Life Lessons I Want My Daughter to Know”. But why are they different? Should my daughter not know the importance of shaking one’s hand? Or my son not love unconditionally? This is not a …

40 Life Lessons for Our Kid(s) Read More »

Scroll to Top