Travel

Travel Archives | Bottles & Banter

Join Bottles & Banter as we share our journey from infertility to parenthood. We write about travel, recipes, reviews, DIY ideas, infertility, and more.

Wet Dry Bag

Wet-Dry Bag: Family Travel Lifesaver

If you’ve kept up with our blog, you know we are always on the lookout for great family travel products. From the frequent jet setters to the occasional road trippers, everyone has their own strategy for squeezing tons of gear into the smallest possible space. In honor of Summer, we have teamed up with Planet Wise to …

Wet-Dry Bag: Family Travel Lifesaver Read More »

Tuscany

Wine Tasting in San Gimignano

Wine and Italy. The perfect pair. For any wine lover, a trip to the Tuscan countryside is a dream come true. We were so fortune to explore Italy and it was one of my absolute favorite travel experiences. It was so memorable that I wanted to share our experience with others that may be interested …

Wine Tasting in San Gimignano Read More »

Top 10: Why All-Inclusive Mexico is Perfect for Family Travel (Vacation Giveaway!)

Memorial Day is upon us, and that means one thing: the unofficial start to the summer fun and family travel season! Since we can’t hit Mexico at the moment (you know, Zika Virus, pregnancy, yada yada yada), we’re going to live vicariously through you when you win a 4-day/3-night stay at the all-inclusive Velas Vallarta. …

Top 10: Why All-Inclusive Mexico is Perfect for Family Travel (Vacation Giveaway!) Read More »

Scroll to Top