Giveaway

Bath Time Project: Baby and Daddy

Feedings. Diaper changes. Picking outfits. Bath time. Bedtime. That about sums up the baby experience, no? I mean, there are about a thousand feedings and diaper changes. And if your skills in the diapering arena are lacking, you’ll have a ton of outfits to pick out, too. But given the nature of things, my feeding …

Bath Time Project: Baby and Daddy Read More »

Water Wipes

WaterWipes for Delicate Baby Skin

“This post was sponsored by WaterWipes as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.” When putting together my list of baby must haves, some products are easy decisions. I’ve done hours of research of best brands and highest quality gear. Baby wipes, however, aren’t so cut …

WaterWipes for Delicate Baby Skin Read More »

Scroll to Top